Sunday, October 10, 2010

About My FamiLy

My family own a shop at the town of Sungai Besar.We sell engine,parts and accessories of boat and ship.We also help people to repair some of the electrical appliances.Genarally,my father is a business man.My mother work as my father's secretary and treasurer.My mothers will help my father to do all the paperwork and handle our shop financial.My mother is a good helper.I hope my future wife will like my mother as a good helper for me..haha..^^..Sometimes, i will follow my father outstation to help him in his work.I feel very excited because i can travel in boat and view the sea along the journey.If i do not need to go out with ny father,i will stay in shop and take care of the shop.It is quite boring to stay in the shop.Our family members stay a longer time in shop compare to in house.We only will go back to our house after dinner everyday.My parent really work very hard in order to lead a better lifestyle for us.Therefore i really appreciate that n i am really feel thankful.

2 comments:

  1. wahh.. it sounds like u really love your hometown.. > <
    i always wonder how nice it is to live around the sea.. O.O ahh.. i start daydreaming now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. living near the sea is really nice..haha..but a lot of fishy smell..^^

    ReplyDelete